Old August 26th 07, 10:48 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Dave Horne

Default Hard drive management - extend

Gentlemen, thanks to both of you for your answers.

I will leave Drive D alone ... I can't extend it even by first reducing
Drive C.

The only reason for extending Dive D, the weekly backups to Drive D fail
after a few weeks since there's not enough room. I wind up deleting the
backup files and doing a total backup. I realize if Drive fails, Drive D
fails with it. I was just hoping to have an easy solution to extend Drive
D.

I'll post at the Dell forum and see what Dell suggests ... thopugh I expect
to hear the same that you guys suggested.

Thanks, Dave Horne