Old November 12th 06, 06:53 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
SpeedKing

Default [off topic] TV card advice needed (UK)

Don't forget you will be subject to TV licence.

"nicholas" wrote in message
As I intend to buy the ultimate version of Vista when it comes out I want
to get the most out of the OS and as such I am going to get a TV card.
The trouble is I am at a bit of a loss on what one to get.

I need one that that can pick up analogue signals as well as digital
signals (will be needed when the analogue signal gets switched off some
time in the future in the UK)

So is there anyone in the UK who is running Vista have any advice/
comments or links to products that would suite my needs.

Any help or advice would be gratefully accepted.

NIK