Old September 4th 07, 07:11 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Malke

Default server

ckfrying wrote:
i cant send email and cant find my pop3 server and smtp account which i think
i changed my mistake. how can i find and replace them?

Check your ISP's website ( or that of your web hosting company if your
mail host is other than your ISP) for the correct mail server settings
for POP (Incoming) and SMTP (outgoing). Most ISP's will also have a
"walkthrough" to show you how to set up mail using popular email clients
such as Outlook Express, Eudora, and Thunderbird. If they don't have
instructions for Windows Mail yet, use the ones for Outlook Express.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com