Old August 27th 06, 09:05 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation_setup
HarryKnow

Default If MB Bios is updated, Vista wont start

I have a Asus M2NPV-VM MB, it has shared RAM memory for the built-in NVidia
6150 video chip
Anyway got Vista Build 5472 installed without much problems on a SATA drive

The MB came with Bios 0109
When I try to update to update to either 0303 or 0404 (latest) using
AWDFlash 1.18 and a boot floppy, I am able to update

However Vista is unable to restart, I get a BSOD with Page Fault error on it
Safe mode suffers the dsame fate

Any ideas what to do?
HAve had to go back to 0109, which works OK