Old September 9th 07, 11:48 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
Ken Blake, MVP

Default Deleting a desktop icon with sorce file removed

On Sun, 9 Sep 2007 15:22:01 -0700, masch6430
wrote:

I recently installed a program that I immediately decided I didn't want to
keep. So I deleted it. Now I can't get rid of its associated icon that is on
my desktop.

Please help us to help you. What does "I can't get rid of" mean?
Exactly how are you trying to get rid of it? What happens when you
try? If you get an error message, please quote it verbatim.

For information on how to make a good newsgroup posting, read
http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm and

Please Reply to the Newsgroup