Old September 10th 07, 10:36 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Rick Rogers

Default Problem: Vista & Sagem F@st 1500/1500WG

Hi,

Try the steps he
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/928233/en-us

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Clint Harlan" wrote in message
Dear All,

I have just purchased an Asus F3S notebook with preinstalled Windows Vista
Home Edition. Although it can connect to USRobotics and Airties modems, it
cannot connect to SAGEM F@ast 1500/1500WG ADSL Wi-Fi Modem/router which we
use in our office.

Asus representative re-installed Windows Vista to solve the problem. When
try it once more he told me that I should change my modem.

Then I called Sentim (Your technical service in Istanbul, Turkey) however
they kindly informed me that they cannot help me on this issue. I think
there
must be a updated driver of the concerned modem to overcome my problem for
Windows Vista.

I would appreciate if you may please help me as soon as possible.

Kind Regards,

Clint Harlan