Old September 14th 07, 11:30 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
sheilaE

Default Deleted Items Folder

Gary I have used the fix and the messages disappeared, excellent stuff! Thanks

"Gary VanderMolen" wrote:

The fix has been posted here numerous times. All you need to
do is invest a few minutes in reading the responses.
Microsoft's fix:
"Messages may be stuck in the Outbox when you use Windows Mail on a
computer that is running Windows Vista."

Although Outbox is the only folder mentioned, in fact it works with all folders.

Gary VanderMolen

"Scrappy" wrote in message ...
This excat same thing happens to me and it is really annoying.

"Carol" wrote:

None of my email in this folder can be deleted, I get a message that an
unknown error has occurred when I try to delete one at a time. When I try to
empty the whole folder nothing happens. Any help would be appreciated