Old September 16th 07, 01:27 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Spirit

Default Keep getting a "stop error" -- Bad Driver?

Check your cards and memory as the move may have loosened
something, ditto for cables. Actually take then out and replace
or unhook and replace, DO NOT JUST TRY TO SNUG.
Of course unplug machine first.

"Toby Brosnahan" wrote in message
Hello. I moved my computer across the room and now I keep getting the
"blue
screen of death" when I restart. I am able to load up just find in Safe
Mode. I was unable to do StartUp Repair Tool as stated in
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/925810/en-us.

What information do you guys need to help me out?

Thanks in advance