Old September 19th 07, 06:52 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
rona

Default tv card +tecnotrend DVB-C budget 1500

HEEELP....
I have just put in my tv-card and installed the BDA! then i installed the
software.

ok this far everything was fine i watched some TV and so on...

then i restarted my computer and after e few minutes it freezes
completely-restart again same thing!

ok then i ran system recovery and took away all the drivers for my TV card.

Now my questiion is...
why did this happen?? (i have a friend with the exact same problem)
what should i do to fix it?

I cant find anywhere a driver that would help me...
PLS help me...