Old September 26th 07, 01:38 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking_sharing
guydel

Default HP All-in-one printers disappearing when there are changes in

Thank you Mr Wilson, your fix seems to work; still getting HP Network
DeviceSupport shutting down most every time it comes out of sleep mode, but
I'm keeping the printer. So the initial problem with Vista is not solved but
workable with your fix. If I may could I ask you if you know of any
consequence to shutting down this service? it must serve a purpose !

Thank you again yours truly Guy Delorme

"MikeWilson" wrote:

Hello, some folks over at the HP ITRC forums have found the definitive
fix, setting the HP CUE DeviceDiscovery Service to disabled.

Here's the link to those articles. Check at the bottom of the thread
for the instructions, and

Good luck,
Mike

'IT Resource Center forums - HP C6180 Problems'
(http://forums1.itrc.hp.com/service/f...77465+28353475)

--
MikeWilson