Old October 20th 07, 02:56 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
Scott

Default Incompatible USB 2.0 port

I just purchased a new PQI USB 2.0 flash drive and inserted into the USB
port of my HP Pavilion a5068hk PC running on Vista Home Premium. The system
cannot reconise it and asks for driver. The drive states Windows Vista
compatible. I insert it to other XP pcs and Vista pc and all work correctly
without any
need of driver. With other USB 2.0 flash drives, they work correctly on
this HP pc. It seems to me the Vista on my pc does not work correctly. Can
someone advise the possible reasons and fixes.

Thanks,

Scott