Old October 27th 07, 03:45 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
Kent_Diego

Default Minolta Magicolor 2300 DL with Vista x64?

Ask Minolta if they are going to write one. No other one will work.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
http://www.coribright.com/windows

I sent an email to Minolta's customer support yesterday. The Vista 32-bit
driver is many months old so it does not look like they are rushing to
support x64. I was hoping the print interface was semi generic/standard. I
was able to get Linux to work with this printer using a driver that was not
specific to the printer model. I will post back if any good nows.

Thanks,
Kent