Old October 29th 07, 05:22 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
Mark

Default HP Photosmart 7180

Hello. I purchased a laptop with Vista on it for my son. We loaded the
Vista driver for the printer. It works fine right away, but then goes off
line. I'm unable to bring the print driver back on line and the only way
I've been able to get around it is to delete the offline driver and reinstall
the printer. Why is this going on and how do you bring the printer on the pc
back on line. I am using a router in the house that other pc's have no
troubles printing. It seems to be a Vista thing.
--
Mark