Old October 30th 07, 09:07 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Jeannie

Default Looking for a USB to parallel por cable with a Vista compatible dr

My new HP Pavillion is equipped with six USB ports. I need a parallel port to
operate my satellite tracking system. I have tried three different brands of
devices that plug into the USB port and produces a parallel output. The
drivers that came with all of them do not seem to be compatible with VISTA. I
get a message that says "Windows does not recognize this device." Do you know
where I can go to find this device that would include the VISTA compatible
driver? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!