Old November 4th 07, 11:25 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
DVDDan

Default Change photo gallery display order

Here is the situation: I have a folder of photos open, the photos are in
thumbnail display sorted by file name left to right and progressing down row
by row as we are all used to. If I preview the first photo (row 1 column 1)
in Windows photo gallery and then click the next photo arrow the next image
displayed is the first image in row 2 column 1, it will then progress down
the column to the last row and then start back up at the top and work down
column 2. How do I get the preview to follow the sort order of the folder, or
is this a new "feature" of Vista?

thanks