Logitech Quick Cam - Fusion

Old May 3rd 07, 02:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Muggs

Default Logitech Quick Cam - Fusion

I'm having a problem with the drivers for this webcam. I can install them
and everything work great.... until I shut down my computer. Then when I
restart for some reason the drivers are dropped. They are still there but
Windows Vista - Home Premium doesn't find them or something. So I have to go
back and uninstall and reinstall them. I was on tech support with Logitech
and have the most current drivers and software. I've downloaded it right off
their website. And I do know for certain that it is compatible with Windows
Vista. Can you please help me resolve this problem.
Old May 3rd 07, 04:43 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Rutetuti

"Muggs" wrote in message
I'm having a problem with the drivers for this webcam. I can install them
and everything work great.... until I shut down my computer. Then when I
restart for some reason the drivers are dropped. They are still there but
Windows Vista - Home Premium doesn't find them or something. So I have to
go
back and uninstall and reinstall them. I was on tech support with
Logitech
and have the most current drivers and software. I've downloaded it right
off
their website. And I do know for certain that it is compatible with
Windows
Vista. Can you please help me resolve this problem.

Hi,

Are you sure you have installed the Vista drivers? The file is called
Title: QuickCam v10.5.1 32-bit Version: 10.5.1 build 2029 Posted:
02/27/2007
Platform: Windows Vista, it should be at this link,
http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/do...ontentid=10828

Old May 4th 07, 01:29 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Muggs

"Rutetuti" wrote:

"Muggs" wrote in message
[...]

Yes this is the driver I have downloaded and installed. And I still get
the same results. After restarting Window Vista - Home Premium the drivers
are dropped. Is there anything ELSE I can do to help in this matter?
Thank you.
Old May 4th 07, 02:06 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Drew

Hi Muggs...
I am running the Logitech quickcam ultra with the same drivers pretty much
and yes occasionally it does the same thing however when this happens and I
restart the system it seems to work again....It has happened probably 3
times since February....just my 3 cents and I know Logitech will fix it with
an update someday soon

Old May 4th 07, 04:24 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Muggs

Hi Drew,

Thanks for your in put. I wish I could say the same about mine. I have
never had them come and go. Once I restart or shut down Windows Vista - Hope
Premium they won't come back until I uninstall and reinstall them. I spent
two days on Logitech Tech support and they told me it was probably a Windows
issue and told me to contact them. So here I am trying to see if there is
anything I can do. So if anyone else has any ideas... I'm alway open for
suggestions.