Old November 19th 07, 05:02 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
charsi

Default Standard OpenHCD USB Host Controller (Code 12)

hey guys
same problem here ! i was working on my thesis and the next day cant
use the external mouse ! (after the stupid MS vista update)

so having a lot of trouble getting my way around the touchpad thing ,

anyway i came across another website and someone wrote ......

"Netman66:
You may need to manually assign the USB resources from within Device
Manager.

Either it's an IRQ problem or an IO problem.

We have this a lot on certain Dell laptops - because they weren't
designed for Vista or XP, only Windows 2000. Resources become a bit of
an issue at times.

Figure out where you can assign it resources that are available and set
them manually."

i have no clue wats he talking about ... but i tot maybe one of u
might know .... pls share if u get lucky

--
charsi
charsi's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=35436

http://forums.techarena.in