Old November 23rd 07, 01:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
hm2

Default Can't Print multiple copies

I tried to reply to DeAnn, but the email was returned. Anyway I had a post
earlier a problem with printing multiple copies from the MS Works 8.5 to
a Canon PIXMA MP 160 in VISTA. After updating the printer driver correctly,
i.e., disconnect USB and power to printer before downloading and
reconnecting when directed, I still had the problem, but found that if I
checked the COLLATE box in the Print dialog Box after selecting the number
of copies wanted, I was able to print multiple copies from Word. Hope that
this helps many.
"huwyngr" wrote in message
.. .
See the other replies.

For example my printers are HP Laserjet 2200d and HP Photosmart 8250