Old September 7th 06, 03:57 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
Jeff Dean

Default photos with audio

I am currently scanning in a lot of old family photos. It would be great if
there were a file type that allowed the user to easily bundle a voice clip
with a photo. That way I could have my mother, who is in failing health, to
narrate short (30 sec) descriptions of who is in what photo and its
significance. This would not only enable me to capture the relevance of the
photos, but also my mother's voice as she describes the picture. The photo
thumbnail could show a small speaker icon to indicate the attached voice
clip, which could be played using a right mouseclick selection. This could
also be tied into the slideshow function for folders with lots of photos,
where the clip can be played as each photo is displayed.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/com...pictures_video