Old November 25th 07, 07:19 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
_sv

Default toshiba satellite p100 laptop freezes, screen goes blank and reboo

After the recent update specifically with the following two KB941600 and
KB941649 I started noticing that my toshiba satellite p100 laptop suddenly
freezes, screen goes blank as if switched off and the keyboard stops
responding sometimes it reboots and sometimes it needs a power recycle to
boot.

First I thought it could be a memory corruption issue. Looked for minidumps
and errors but there were no visible trails. BTW, memory diagnostic did pass
though.

So I just went ahead and uninstalled KB941600, KB941649 updates and my
system is back to the way it was before these two updates were added.