Old December 11th 07, 03:31 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista,microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management,microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
1%'er

Default Vista Explorer Copy

Who was the genius at MS to skip the file name when copying a file?

Just look at this screen shot:

It's got everything EXCEPT THE FRICKIN' FILE NAME!!?!?!?!!?

Why must I keep banging my head against the wall? Why does Vista have to HIDE everything? Why does it treat me like an idiot and protect my every mouse click? I have to click 5 times more now than on XP. Wasn't one of Ballmer's goals doe Windows 2000 to have end users click LESS, not more!?!?!???