Old December 15th 07, 09:21 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_accounts_passwords
brink[_2343_]

Default wow help

Dan;545570 Wrote:
somehow my wife set me a administror password which i never had.
now we have 3 new users and have a password that i never had.
\unfortunitly
she forgot the password. i cannot log on to the addmin but i can log on
one
user account. anyone have any ideas?/?
thank you
-Dan

Hi Dan,

This tutorial will show you a few methods that you can use to reset the
password to nothing so you can change it to something else if you want.

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/10...-password.html

Shawn

--
brink