Old December 17th 07, 04:01 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
brink[_2371_]

Default message stuck in outbox

sherbert;547094 Wrote:
Will this fix wok on a couple of ny emails that have got stuck in the IN
box?
Thanks

"Gary VanderMolen" wrote:

Try Microsoft's fix:

'Messages may be stuck in the Outbox when you use Windows Mail on a

computer that is running Windows Vista'
(http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/941090)
"Messages may be stuck in the Outbox when you use Windows Mail on a
computer that is running Windows Vista"

That page offers two download options. Unless you know for sure
you have 64-bit Vista, use the 32-bit option.
--
Gary VanderMolen [MS-MVP WLM]

"mikeskoda" mikeskoda@xxxxxx wrote in message

I have a message stuck in my outbox that cannot be moved or
deleted.Now when
I open windows mail it brings up a pop up saying you have one or
more
messages in your outbox do not have a valid account specified would
you like
to use your default account to send these messages ?I have to click
no then
its starts send and receive
I have spoken to my ISP provider they cannot help.Help please its
very
annoying and its slowing up the e-mail opperation

Hi Sherbert,

Yes, this will fix your stuck undeletable email problem:
Read the "First" section in this tutorial about antivirus programs to
help prevent this from happening again, then install the KB941090
Microsoft Update in the "Second" section to fix the stuck message
problem.

_Windows_Mail_problems (\"http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/62560-windows-mail-problems.html\")_

Shawn

--