Old December 17th 07, 03:39 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
Dave

Default Can't print from My Pictures

You shouldn't be trying to use "My Pictures" in Vista. This is not a
folder, it's a junction point that directs legacy software programs to
another location.
Use the "Pictures" folder under your user account. The same for "Documents"
and "Music".

"deedeesdivas" wrote in message
Just got a new computer with Windows Vista Home Premium. Have an HP
Photosmart 2610 all in one printer.

Yesterday I was able to print 2 pictures. Tried again a couple of hours
later and nothing happens. I can print test pages and any other documents
just can't print from any photo software. What can I do?

It never even registers on the pending documents. I've made sure it's the
default printer and my drivers are all updated.