Old December 19th 07, 12:19 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
tab10us

Default Can't Print From Laptop to PC Printer

I have a Gateway laptop that I updated with Windows Vista Ultimate about a
year ago. I have been trying to print documents to the printer that is
hooked up to my PC, but when I go to print nothing happens. I have installed
the printer on my laptop, and it says everything is ready, but when you try
to print a test page or anything else nothing happens at all. Help please!