Old December 19th 07, 04:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
max

Default How delete previous downloaded file names

One thing I notice when I download a file through pc to
users\name\downloads, or use Getright and send download to a file called
downloads, when I click on file name to call download I notice below it
evey single file name I downloaded in the past, and a lot I have already
uninstall off my pc. I tried to delete them but can't find a way to do
so. Does someone know how to delete a file name that was used for a
download?
When you click on a download, the file comes up what to call it, it is
this area (Files Names) I'm talking about. Everytime I do a download
that name gets added, and the list gets bigger. How to get rid of old
downloaded file names list. Thanks for the help.

--
max