Old August 28th 06, 04:30 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking_sharing,microsoft.public.windows.vista.security
Pushkar

Default How to TCP/IP filtering options for IPv4 in Vista?

Hi,
I was trying to set TCP/IP filtering options through Advanced settings of
IPv4 protocol in Vista, but I found that there is no options tab available
there.
This tab was there in Windows XP. Is this setting disabled for Vista or is
it done through some other way?

I have attached the image of advanced settings tab for XP and Vista.

Apart from options Tab, Registry values that were used in XP to tweak this
setting is also not there. Are the keys valid in XP are still valid in Vista
at same path?
Or path is changed?

Thanks in Advance.
Pushkar