Old September 11th 06, 05:00 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.security
GuyDeStefano

Default How can I set the security so that I can move, copy, delete f

Jimmy; Thank you very much for the prompt replies, I really appreciate
that. I have read your response, and will try to learn how to correctly use
the security settings. I will do as you have suggested with the permission
settings. I will try to do some more research on the administrator problem.
Could I just delete the other user ( me ), and then have only the one user (
administrator ). Just a thought. To clarify, I originally in June upgraded
from WinXP SP2 to Vista Beta-2. Last month upgraded from Beta-2 to Pre-RC1
build 5536. This past weekend I upgraded from Pre-RC1 to RC1 build 5600. I
chose to upgrade not full format and installation due to the fact that I have
at least forty five plus programs that I wanted to be carried over. Have
about a ninety percent usable rate. Many programs that I purchased thru the
Internet were downloaded, and thru many many updates patches, I did not want
to rebuild that, am I wrong?, will I have to completly rebuild for the final
release. Again thanks very much. Guy