Old September 14th 06, 08:55 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.security
Jimmy Brush

Default How can I set the security so that I can move, copy, delete f

snip
Could I just delete the other user ( me ), and then have only the one user
(
administrator ). Just a thought.

I don't know ... it sounds like somehow your administrator account got
messed up. I wouldn't recommend it. Also, running as the built-in
administrator runs outside of the "UAC" security protections, so it would be
the same as if you turned UAC off completely.

I chose to upgrade not full format [...] am I wrong?

I can't blame you for wanting to save time, but upgrading from one beta
build to another is generally considered a bad idea (except from beta 2 to
RC1 - this was allowed).

will I have to completly rebuild for the final
release.

Nobody knows yet ... but you probably will.

Again thanks very much. Guy

You're welcome.

--
- JB