Old September 17th 06, 12:01 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.security
Susan Bradley, CPA aka Ebitz - SBS Rocks [MVP]

Default Trend PC-cillin won't work on RC1

Some of the a/v vendors are slackers.

Richard Lundgren wrote:
I just upgraded from beta to RC1, I had trend beta for vista already
installed but when I upgraded, PCcillin will not load. I tried to
uninstal it and I get error. I tried to reinstall it and I get an error
when the new install tries to uninstall the current instal. I tried to
delete the trend folder in explorer and windows won't let me, it says I
need permision but I am the administrator. I can't delete MY folder on
MY computer, WHY?
I disabled UAC and I still can't do it myself.