Old September 30th 06, 06:11 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.security
Spirefm

Default Norton is looking for beta testers - Vista 32 bit NOT 64 bit

I've just had quite a row with Norton. I lost. They terminated my 1 year's
subscription with over 100 days still to go. Reason? "You have re-installed
Norton too often" Grrr. They'll never get me as a customer again, nor any of
my friends. Colin

"Alejo" wrote:

"Spirefm" wrote:

Norton Internet Security Testing -
https://et.symantec.com/callout/default.html?callid={5FB0B868-987F-4D8A-995C-7925EB89D6DE}

Colin

norton is the the worst AV suite ever. It is extremely restrictive on XP and
has too many volrnabilities. I hope they are starting over