Old October 1st 06, 06:02 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.security
Steve Urbach

Default Norton is looking for beta testers - Vista 32 bit NOT 64 bit

On Sat, 30 Sep 2006 11:11:01 -0700, Spirefm
wrote:

I've just had quite a row with Norton. I lost. They terminated my 1 year's
subscription with over 100 days still to go. Reason? "You have re-installed
Norton too often" Grrr. They'll never get me as a customer again, nor any of
my friends. Colin

"Alejo" wrote:

Same thing with me.
I re-read the EULA.
It clearly says ONE MACHINE , with no restrictions on how many times
you can do it on that ONE MACHINE.
I was installing a RAID card (with user errors :/ being the problem),

It took me 3 times before I learned how to RTFM instructions
correctly. Each re-try, I loaded System works with a paid up A/V
subscription.
It is one thing to disable UPDATES. It is another to disable A/V
software in this day and age on a broadband connected computer.
Hear, Hear! for hardware firewall's that can NOT be disabled by the
vendor.