Old October 12th 06, 04:55 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.security
Mills Architect

Default Where can I get Live OneCare Beta for Vista RC2 ?

I had signed up on Microsoft's Live OneCare page for notification. Got that
10-9-06 in e-mail. Go to...

http://ideas.live.com/

You can go from there. I have it installed on RC1 and works great thus far.

SUGGESTION for Live OneCare - the BackUp function should either hookin with
the Windows BackUp or have the ability to backup to another hard drive on
your computer. As it is now, Live OneCare BackUp only works with an external
drive, or perhaps a network location. I backup on an additional hard drive
(D:\) in my computer. Windows BackUP allows for this.
--
Donald Mills

"rogerlebo" wrote:

Hi!

Where can I get Live One Care Beta for Vista RC2 ?

Merci beaucoup! Roger