Old January 2nd 08, 01:19 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
Guest

Default message stuck in outbox

Have you tried both the 32-bit version of 941090 and the 64-bit version?
One of the two will refuse to install, but which one depends on what
version of Vista you have.

Also, what if any antivirus programs do you have? Some of them tend to
cause such problems, although seldom immediately.

wrote in message

"imstbedrmn" schreef in bericht
Veronica, I have the same problem. Has ANYONE found a solutionA?

"Veronica" wrote:

you seem to have good answers. i tried downloading the 941090 like you
had
suggested but when i try to open it i get a pop-up saying that the
update
does not apply to my system. any other tricks?

"Gary VanderMolen" wrote:

You didn't say which particular problem you were experiencing, but if
you mean
the issue of having a stuck message in the Outbox, I gave the URL for
that fix below.

--
Gary VanderMolen [MS-MVP WLM]

"Jed Starkey UK" wrote in
message
Hi Gary
I dont know a great deal about PCs so can you tell me what procedure
follow as I am having the same problems as many thousands of other
people who
are using this ****e Vista

Please help its driving me mad

"Gary VanderMolen" wrote:

Try Microsoft's fix:

"Messages may be stuck in the Outbox when you use Windows Mail on
computer that is running Windows Vista"

That page offers two download options. Unless you know for sure
you have 64-bit Vista, use the 32-bit option.
--
Gary VanderMolen [MS-MVP WLM]

"mikeskoda" wrote in message
I have a message stuck in my outbox that cannot be moved or
deleted.Now when
I open windows mail it brings up a pop up saying you have one or
more
messages in your outbox do not have a valid account specified
would you like
to use your default account to send these messages ?I have to
click no then
its starts send and receive
I have spoken to my ISP provider they cannot help.Help please its
very
annoying and its slowing up the e-mail opperation