Old January 3rd 08, 12:38 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
jmkinne

Default Sound Problems - Vent, Xfire, Steam voice - no sound

I have the exact same problem. I am bringing it up with the Ventrilo company
as we speak.

"ZebraS" wrote:

I can hear sound in almost every program perfectly, exept for ventrilo, xfire
speak, and steam voice. these ones i can talk but i cant hear anything. Skype
works fine too. The problem is that for some reason i am either not recieving
sound, its not being transmitted to my speakers or there is some where that
this perticular type of incoming sound is turn off.