Old January 3rd 08, 09:00 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
RalfG[_3_]

Default 5219URF2+ wireless keyboard --drivers?

Does anyone know of any Vista compatible drivers for a 5219URF 2+ wireless
keyboard? It's an HP OEM keyboard, part number 5187-5998, bundled with some
Media Center PCs. If HP has Vista drivers for it they aren't making them
easy to find.

At present the keyboard functions as a basic 101-102 key keyboard using
generic MS keyboard drivers. I'm not using the wireless mouse(battery eater)
that came with this set but I would like to have the special functions and
programmable keys working under Vista if possible.