Old January 3rd 08, 11:30 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Mike Hall - MVP[_2_]

Default 5219URF2+ wireless keyboard --drivers?

"RalfG" wrote in message
Does anyone know of any Vista compatible drivers for a 5219URF 2+ wireless
keyboard? It's an HP OEM keyboard, part number 5187-5998, bundled with
some Media Center PCs. If HP has Vista drivers for it they aren't making
them easy to find.

At present the keyboard functions as a basic 101-102 key keyboard using
generic MS keyboard drivers. I'm not using the wireless mouse(battery
eater) that came with this set but I would like to have the special
functions and programmable keys working under Vista if possible.

Contact HP support. The manufacturer is responsible for drivers..

--
Mike Hall - MVP