Old January 8th 08, 02:43 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
Dave

Default How delete previous downloaded file names

ccleaner did not remove all the files for me...Do you have any other
suggestions?

"max" wrote:

Hello:
Well my problem was sloved by using ccleaner, I installed & ran it,
check download history, & it was gone. The cleaner I was using wasn't
cleaning download history, so it confused me, because I thought it was
suppose to clean it. Since we know ccleaner does the job, it would'nt do
any good to metion the cleaner that didn't do it. Thanks to the reply
that tried to help.
Max

--
max