Old January 8th 08, 06:12 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
Gary VanderMolen

Default Deleted Items Folder

To solve the stuck message problem, use this Microsoft fix:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/941090

Although it only mentions Outbox, in fact it will remove stuck
messages from any folder.
--
Gary VanderMolen (MS-MVP WLM)

"anand" wrote in message ...
i also facing the same problem in window mail - i cannot delete messages from
my deleted folder - erroe message "unknown error"

awaitign yr advice.

best regards,

anand jeloka

"PaulB" wrote:

Look at this post from yesterday.

http://www.microsoft.com/communities...&lang=en&cr=US
--
Paul

"Carol" wrote:

None of my email in this folder can be deleted, I get a message that an
unknown error has occurred when I try to delete one at a time. When I try to
empty the whole folder nothing happens. Any help would be appreciated