Old January 10th 08, 03:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
[email protected]

Default How to update my Asus P5N-E SLI Plus in Vista 64bit?

Hi.
How do I flash my motherboard in Vista 64bit?
The programs I can find, don't work.

Hasn't the support CD got ASUS update, it
checks the BIOS version you have, then checks
with their FTP server whether you have the latest
BIOS, downloads it, then you use the utility
to backup your current BIOS and flash the
downloaded one.
Main advantage is you get the correct BIOS
for your board.
Works OK for me.
If you have problems then the Asus forums
cover the different boards and any issues
with them.