Old January 14th 08, 09:41 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Dwarf

Default Netgear SC101 NAS - Any Vista Drivers?

Hi,

There are some Vista drivers available for your device. Refer to the
following website for further details and instructions. Links given below.
Dwarf

http://kbserver.netgear.com/products/sc101v1.asp (if your model is SC101)
http://kbserver.netgear.com/products/sc101t.asp (if your model is SC101T)

"Autodoc" wrote:

Not sure if this will help at all, but what I did was to install it on
another machine (laptop running vista 32) and then just share it from
there. I know the laptop has to be on to have the other pc's see the
share but I figured it was better than nothing.

Paul

--
Autodoc