Old January 15th 08, 01:24 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
mikeyhsd[_2_]

Default Buffalo DriveStation not recognised by Vista

did it come with driver disk.
if not ask the manufacturer about vista drivers.

"TomnJo" wrote in message ...
Hi,

Anyone any experience of getting Vista to recognise a Buffalo DriveStation
Combo?
Vista won't recognise mine whether I connect it via the USB or the FireWire
cable. The drive is supposed to be Plug-and-Play under Vista - no such
luck!!! I haven't had any problems with any other devices ... plug-and-play
has always worked before. I'm about ready to give up and return the drive to
the retailer - spent the last two days trying to find a solution and not sure
I have much hair left to pull out.

All help appreciated

Thx
Tom