Old January 16th 08, 06:12 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
e_zverev

Default How can I make Texas Instruments PCI7x21 FlashMedia Controller wor

The way I solved the same problem on my notebook is I just got a compatible
driver for the TI controller from Acer web site and installed it. It seems to
work fine. You can check top Acer notebook models (Aspire) for the Vista
driver (either 32 bit (x86) or 64 bit (x64) versions)
--
Eugene U. Zverev,
Senior Programmer

"LindaB" wrote:

I had to reinstall Vista Business on my Sony Vaio SZ laptop. Now my
FlashMedia Controller won't work. The message is

This problem was caused by a compatibility issue between Windows Vista and
Texas Instruments PCI7x21 Dedicated SD/MMC/MS/MSPRO/SM/XD Integrated
FlashMedia Controller.

Sony doesn't appear willing to help based on their website. Has anyone got
ah solution?
--
LindaB