Old January 30th 08, 06:17 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking_sharing
Marius Farcas

Default desktop sharing

But take care of your system security because with VNC you may open a door
for others.

Cheers,

"Robert L. (MS-MVP)" wrote in message
You may want to try VNC. The follwoing research result may help.

VNCVNC stands for Virtual Network Computing. It is, in essence, a remote
display system which allows you to view a computing 'desktop' environment
not only on ...
www.chicagotech.net/vnc.htm

--
Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
http://www.ChicagoTech.net

"Te Wilson" wrote in message
Can i control my xp home desktop using my windows vista home? How can i
do it?