Old February 4th 08, 11:20 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
getsbaked

Default "take no action when this device is plugged in"

So I accidentally clicked the take no action button on auto play when I
plugged my ipod in and now it will not show up on my computer or anything
when I plug it in to my computer. I am running Windows Vista and have looked
into my auto play settings and have not found a solution, my ipod does not
show up in my computer either, it works fine on my laptop and I have tried it
in every USB port on my comp so nothing is broken.