Old February 5th 08, 02:12 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Rick Rogers

Default "take no action when this device is plugged in"

Hi,

Connect the player, then click start and type "autoplay" (without the
quotes) into the search line. Hit enter, then scroll to the bottom of the
resulting dialog box. You should see your device listed here and be able to
change the settings.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"getsbaked" wrote in message
So I accidentally clicked the take no action button on auto play when I
plugged my ipod in and now it will not show up on my computer or anything
when I plug it in to my computer. I am running Windows Vista and have
looked
into my auto play settings and have not found a solution, my ipod does not
show up in my computer either, it works fine on my laptop and I have tried
it
in every USB port on my comp so nothing is broken.