Old February 16th 08, 09:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Jim[_21_]

Default Vista ready printers

"Bssgrl" wrote in message
I have tried everything possible to get my HP PSC 500 to work with Vista, I
had no problems with XP. The driver is there, but it presents an error
when I
go to print. I have contacted HP and they tell me because my machine,
which
is in perfect working condition, is 5 yrs old it will not work with Vista.
find this totally unacceptable and would like to find a solution to this
other than spending more money unneccessarily to get a 2nd printer that I
don't want or have room for
Any real suggestions out there?

--
VISTA IS EVIL

"christian" wrote:

lol,same boat ur in got the new vista system up but none of my
accessories
work my printer did at first under system ad new printer but stopped
after i
reset my computer message comes up" insert cd 'drivers dont work
,,,,,,ive
called hp and they said in about two weeks there going to start releasing
drivers on the hp site

"rvpaul" wrote:

I need a printer to replace my Photosmart 7150 since there is no
drivers
available. What is out there that is Vista ready?

The solution to your problem isn't going to change. Buy another printer.
That's just the way it is.