Old February 19th 08, 12:43 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
Rileore

Default The column bar under "My pictures" folder has disappeared!

Hi, Bob!

The only solution that worked was the use of the "system restore" function
of Windows. But thanks anyway!

"Bob F." wrote:

When you went into the options folder was there a "date" there? In fact
were there not many type of "date" options? Just select one then save and
closeout and it should then appear in your file/Folder header list. Maybe
you have to widen your window out to see it and then sort or reposition it
to where you want it.
BobF.

"Rileore" wrote in message
Hi, Bob!

The problem is: the bar in which "name" was supposed to be has
disappeared!
There is no such bar or "name" in "My pictures" folder. In all other
folders
the bar is there.

But thanks anyway...

"Bob F." wrote:

"Rileore" wrote in message
Hi!

The column bar under "My pictures" folder has disappeared in Windows
Vista
64bits! Does anyone know how to fix it?

Thanks in advance!

With an open folder window, rt click on Name,then More check the date
type you want, click OK.
Then left click on that date type you selected. Each time you click on
it,
it will be selected and toggle from ascending to descending order.
Does that work for you?
BobF.