Old February 28th 08, 07:25 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Aleix

Default Problem with sound

Hi, I have Vista 64 bits with ASUS P5K motherboard with Realtek HD Audio. I
have a problem with sound, the sound has a strange noise and crashes. In
addition, when I use stereo configuration, for the left speaker it sounds ok
but for the right it's a lot lower and with more noise.

I have checked the speakers and the cables and are ok so I don't know if
it's a windows/driver problem or a hardware problem. Can anybody help me?
Some ideas??

Thank you very much.