Old March 3rd 08, 06:17 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
pvc[_3_]

Default Deleting Vista Search Folders

Whoops, here's the same post with line/paragraph spacing:

I am hoping to find an automated method for deleting the Vista Search
Folders. I tried command line scripts to remove the folder (RMDIR or
DELTREE), but I'm not having any luck with the search folders.

I am able to delete other folders with a script (like this one):
Del C:\Myfolder\*.*.*
RMDir C:\Myfolder

But I cannot delete a Vista Search Folders like this folder;
C:\Users\myname\Searches\Everywhere

I can delete them manually, but not with a script. Any suggestions?

--
pvc